How to connect Amazon DynamoDB + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon DynamoDB and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New TableTriggers when you add a new table.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate a new item.Action
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
- New BookingFires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.MeTrigger
- Updated (Rescheduled) BookingFires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our systemTrigger
- Create VoucherIssue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon DynamoDB and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.