How to connect Duda + Trustpilot
Zapier lets you send info between Duda and Trustpilot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Published Blog PostTriggers when a blog post is published (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New or Updated Site CommentTriggers when a site comment is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is submitted (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New or Updated Store OrderTriggers when a store order is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- Add Collection RowAdd a row to a site collection (available for Agency plan and up)Action
- Update Content LibraryUpdate a site’s content library (available for Custom plans)Action
- Create InvitationCreate a new invitation to review your company on Trustpilot.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Duda and Trustpilot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Trustpilot is the world's most powerful review platform, helping your business collect and easily manage customer reviews. Trustpilot gives people a place to share and discover reviews of businesses, while giving every business the tools to turn consumer feedback into business results.