How to connect Donorbox + Escala
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and Escala automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Contact CreatedTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Contact ModifiedTriggers when a contact is modified.Trigger
- Contact RemovedTriggers when a contact is removed.Trigger
- Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Creates a new contact in Escala if the contact does not already exist based on email address.
Creates a new contact or updates an existing contact based on email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and Escala.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.