How to connect Donorbox + DonorDock
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and DonorDock automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New or Updated Campaign
Add a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Try ItTriggerInstant
New or Updated Donor
Add a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Badge Added to Contact
Triggers when a new badge is added to a contact record.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Contact Added to Marketing List
Triggers when a contact is added to a marketing list.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New or Updated Donation
Add a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Try ItTriggerInstant
New or Updated Plan
Add a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Try ItTriggerInstant
Gift Batch Closed
Triggered when a gift batch is closed in DonorDock.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Activity Created
Triggers when a new activity is created in DonorDock.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Donorbox + DonorDock Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and DonorDock.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.