How to connect Docupilot + Egnyte
Zapier lets you send info between Docupilot and Egnyte automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Provide Download URL Link?
If 'yes', a Download URL with a one hour expiration period will be provided in the response for you to use in a proceeding Action step.
Lists all folders in /Shared.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The folder you want to watch. Keep clicking to go inside folders.
The folder path where you want to save the file.
The file to upload.
File Name Override
The name of the file. If you need to change the value from trigger, enter a file name with extension here.
How Docupilot + Egnyte Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Docupilot and Egnyte.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Egnyte enables users to easily and securely share files on-premises and in the cloud. Egnyte’s award-winning platform integrates with any cloud, storage, device and business application to enable customers to optimize their collaboration environments through secure access, centralized control and unified visibility.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.