How to connect Documate + SignRequest
Zapier lets you send info between Documate and SignRequest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Workflow CompletedTriggers when a workflow is completed.Trigger
- Create and Populate a New SessionCreates a new session of an existing workflow, populates it with the provided variables, and outputs a session ID and a link that can be used to continue the workflow.Action
- New Document DeclinedTriggers when a SignRequest is declined.Trigger
- New Document ReceivedTriggers when a SignRequest is received.Trigger
- New Document SignedTriggers when a SignRequest is signed.Trigger
- Send SignRequestCreates and sends a new SignRequest.Action
- Send SignRequest From TemplateCreates and sends a new SignRequest from a SignRequest Template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Documate and SignRequest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.