How to connect Documate + RingCentral
Zapier lets you send info between Documate and RingCentral automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Workflow CompletedTriggers when a workflow is completed.Trigger
- Create and Populate a New SessionCreates a new session of an existing workflow, populates it with the provided variables, and outputs a session ID and a link that can be used to continue the workflow.Action
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS received.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS sent.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
Creates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS/MMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Documate and RingCentral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.