How to connect DocSend + CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser
Zapier lets you send info between DocSend and CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedThis trigger fires when you create a new link in DocSend.Trigger
- New Space CreatedThis trigger fires when you create a new Space in DocSend.Trigger
- New Space DownloadTriggers when you get a new download event in Spaces.Trigger
- New VisitTriggers when you get a new visit.Trigger
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate DocSend and CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.