How to connect DigitalOcean + Mattermost
Zapier lets you send info between DigitalOcean and Mattermost automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New BackupTriggers when a new backup is created for the selected Droplet.Trigger
- New DropletTriggers when a new Droplet is created.Trigger
- New SnapshotTriggers when a new snapshot is created for a selected Droplet.Trigger
- New SSH KeyTriggers when a new SSH key is added to your account.Trigger
- Add SSH KeyAdds a new SSH key to your account.Action
- Create DomainDomain resources are domain names that you have purchased from a domain name registrar that you are managing through the DigitalOcean DNS interface. This trigger creates a new domain, with a name and IP address.Action
- Create DropletCreates a new Droplet in your account.Action
- Create SnapshotCreates a new snapshot for the selected droplet.Action
Powers a Droplet on or off (via either a hard or graceful shutdown).
Post a new message to a channel.
- Step 1: Authenticate DigitalOcean and Mattermost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.