How to connect Demio + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Demio and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
- Does Not Attend WebinarTriggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.Trigger
- Joins WebinarTriggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.Trigger
- Webinar UpdateTriggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.Trigger
- Create Registration for WebinarCreates a new registration for a webinar.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Demio and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.