How to connect DealMachine + Facebook Custom Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between DealMachine and Facebook Custom Audiences automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Deal Status ChangedTriggers when a deal changes to a new status.Trigger
- Mail Status ChangedTriggers when a delivered mail item changes to a new status.Trigger
- New DealTriggers when a new deal is created.Trigger
- New Owner AddressTriggers when a property owner address is added to a new or existing deal.Trigger
- New Owner Email AddressTriggers when a new property owner's email address is added.Trigger
- New Owner Phone NumberTriggers when a new property owner's phone number is added.Trigger
- New Team MembersTriggers when a new member joins your team.Trigger
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Facebook Custom Audiences
Adds an email address to an existing custom audience.
- Step 1: Authenticate DealMachine and Facebook Custom Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.