How to connect Dakno + Facebook Custom Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between Dakno and Facebook Custom Audiences automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Status UpdateTriggers when a contact is set to status.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a contact has tag added.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates an existing contact.Action
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Dakno and Facebook Custom Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.