Cyberimpact Help & Support
What Cyberimpact Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Group - Triggers when a new group is added.
- New Group Member - Triggers when a new group member is added.
- New Member - Triggers when a new member is added.
- Find Member - Find an existing member.
- Add a Member to Groups - Adds a specific member to selected groups.
- Add a New Member - Add a new member in your account. To use this method you must first get the authorization, please contact our staff.
- Add a New Group - Add a new static group in your account.
How to Get Started with Cyberimpact on Zapier
To get started with Cyberimpact on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Cyberimpact account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Cyberimpact's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Cyberimpact account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Cyberimpact account.
- Choose "Settings" from the Top Menu.
- Choose "API tokens".
- Copy a token to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Cyberimpact account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Cyberimpact
Common Problems with Cyberimpact on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message