How to connect Confluence Server + Aha!
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Server and Aha! automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity.Trigger
- New FeatureTriggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature for a release.Action
- Create IdeaCreates a new idea.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Server and Aha!.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Confluence Server
Confluence is where you create, organize and discuss work with your team. This integration connects to server-hosted instances of Confluence. Use the 'Confluence Cloud' app for server-hosted instances.
Aha! Roadmaps is the complete product management suite - set strategy, capture ideas, score features, and share visual plans. It includes Aha! Ideas Essentials for crowdsourcing feedback. More than 5,000 companies trust our cloud-based software to build lovable products and be happy doing it.