How to connect Chiirp + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Chiirp and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ContactTriggers when a new Contact is created in Chiirp.Trigger
- New Tag Applied to ContactTriggers when a new Tag is applied to a Contact in Chiirp.Trigger
- Tag Removed From a ContactTriggers when a Tag is removed from a Contact in Chiirp.Trigger
- Changed ContactTriggers when a Contact is changed in Chiirp. Use the phone number to match existing Contacts.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or Updates a Contact in Chiirp. The phone number is required for every Contact in Chiirp.Action
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Chiirp and Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.