Chiirp + Client Dispute Manager Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Chiirp and Client Dispute Manager.
It's easy to connect Chiirp + Client Dispute Manager and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new Contact is created in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Tag is removed from a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a new customer is created.
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Triggers when a customer is updated.
Triggers when a new Tag is applied to a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Contact is changed in Chiirp. Use the phone number to match existing Contacts.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
This triggers happens when you change the status of a customer in the customer screen. You can go from active all the way to archive or vice versa.
- Step 1: Authenticate Chiirp + Client Dispute Manager.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.