How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Pipefy
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Pipefy automatically—no code required.
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- Card DoneTriggers when a card is done on a pipe.Trigger
- Card ExpiredTriggers when a card expires on a pipe.Trigger
- Card LateTriggers when a card gets late on a pipe.Trigger
- Card MovedTriggers when a card is moved on a given pipe.Trigger
Triggers when a card gets overdue on a pipe.
Triggers when a new card is created on a pipe.
Create a card on a pipe.
Delete an existing Card.
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Pipefy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.