BugHerd Help & Support
What BugHerd Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Comment Created - Triggers when a comment is created
- Project Created - Triggers when a project is created.
- Task Created - Triggers only when a task is created
- Task Created or Updated - Triggers when a task is created or updated.
- Add a Comment to a Task - Adds a Comment to a Task
- Create a Project - Creates a Project.
- Create a New Task - Creates a New Task.
- Add an Attachment to a Task - Adds an Attachment to a Task
- Update a Task - Updates a Task.
How to Get Started with BugHerd
About BugHerd's Integration#
- Admin/owner permissions - You will need to have permission for Zapier to access your BugHerd account. More details can be found in BugHerd's documentation.
- Partner Documentation - How to use Zapier with BugHerd and Zapier Trigger & Action API reference.
Connecting with BugHerd#
To get started with BugHerd, first click to add a BugHerd account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your BugHerd API Key.
To find your API Key, log into your BugHerd account and head to your Settings page.
Click on the "Integrations" tab and select the "Zapier" integration from the list. Here you will find your API Key. Simply copy the key and paste it into Zapier. Please note, only account owners or billing managers will have access to this page.
On the next screen, scroll down to copy your API key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With BugHerd
Common Problems with BugHerd
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message