BugHerd Help & Support
What BugHerd Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Comment Created - Triggers when a comment is created
- Project Created - Triggers when a project is created.
- Task Created - Triggers only when a task is created
- Task Created or Updated - Triggers when a task is created or updated.
- Add a Comment to a Task - Adds a Comment to a Task
- Create a Project - Creates a Project.
- Create a New Task - Creates a New Task.
- Add an Attachment to a Task - Adds an Attachment to a Task
- Update a Task - Updates a Task.
How to Get Started with BugHerd
To get started with BugHerd, first click to add a BugHerd account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your BugHerd API Key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account and head to your settings and then choose "General Settings".
On the next screen, scroll down to copy your API key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With BugHerd
Common Problems with BugHerd
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message