How to connect Bind ERP + Handy
Zapier lets you send info between Bind ERP and Handy automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new Invoice is created.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is added.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is scheduled on the calendar.Trigger
- New ProspectTriggers when a new prospect is created.Trigger
- New QuoteTriggers when a new quote is created.Trigger
- Update InventoryTriggers when a product's Inventory is updated.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates a new activity.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new prospect.Action
Triggers when a new sales order is captured. It includes billable and non-billable, also both pre-sale and route sale.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bind ERP and Handy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.