Bidsketch Help & Support
What Bidsketch Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Proposal Viewed - Triggers each time a proposal is viewed by a client
- New Client - Triggered when a client is created through the API or in the Bidsketch app
- Proposal Sent to Client - Triggers each time a proposal is sent to a client
- Proposal Accepted or Declined - Triggers when a proposal is either accepted or declined
- New Proposal - Triggers when a proposal is saved for the first time.
- Create Client - Creates a new client
- Create a Proposal - This starts a new proposal
- Create Fee - Creates a new fee
How to Get Started with Bidsketch on Zapier
To get started using Bidsketch in your Zapier account, you’ll first need to add your Bidsketch account to Zapier using your Bidsketch API.
When creating your first Zap using Bidsketch, once you’ve decided which app you’d like to create your zap with, you’ll need to decide what trigger and action to perform.
Once you’ve done that, we will ask you to add your account by selecting “Connect a different Bidsketch Account” from the drop down menu.
Next you will need to label your Bidsketch account with a new name.
In this same modal, you will be given instructions on how to collect your API token from your Bidsketch account. Once you’ve copied your API, paste it into the open text box at the bottom, and click continue.
After you’ve submitted your API key click “Test This Account” to verify that your API key has been entered correctly and is working. If everything is working, you’ll receive a green “Account is Working” message.
Popular Things To Do With Bidsketch
Common Problems with Bidsketch
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message