How to connect BatchDialer + BoomTown
Zapier lets you send info between BatchDialer and BoomTown automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a a new lead is created.Trigger
- Import ContactsImports multiple contacts into BatchDialer campaignAction
- Call LoggedTriggers when a call is logged for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Category ChangedTriggers when a category is changed for one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- Email ReceivedTriggers when you receive a email from one of your assigned leads.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Lead Asked QuestionTriggers when a lead submits a web inquiry or question on your BoomTown site.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to an assigned lead.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is removed from an assigned lead.
Triggers when you receive a text message from one of your assigned leads.
Triggers when a To-Do is created for an assigned lead.
Creates a new lead or updates an existing lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate BatchDialer and BoomTown.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.