How to connect Bambu by Sprout Social + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between Bambu by Sprout Social and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Story ActivatedTriggers when a story is activated in Bambu.Trigger
- Create SourceCreate a sourced story, for curatorial review.Action
- Create StoryCreate a new Bambu story for immediate reading and sharing.Action
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Bambu by Sprout Social and Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.