Add new email addresses collected with POWR Popup to AWeber
When this happens
Step 1: New Response
Then do this
Step 2: Create Subscriber
Save the time and effort spent manually copying and pasting new subscribers into AWeber with this POWR Popup and AWeber integration. Once set up, any email addresses collected via your Popup will automatically be added as subscribers in your AWeber account. This way you can easily stay on top of new subscribers and never miss a popup submission.
- New ResponseTriggers when there is a new response created.Trigger
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdate a subscriber.Action
Find a subscriber by email or name.
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.