How to connect Autopilot Journeys + EasyWebinar
Zapier lets you send info between Autopilot Journeys and EasyWebinar automatically—no code required.
- Contact AddedTriggers when a contact is newly added.Trigger
- Contact Added to ListTriggers when a contact is newly added to list.Trigger
- Contact Removed From ListTriggers when a contact is removed from a list.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribesTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from Autopilot.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a new contact and adds them to a list.Action
- Add ContactAdds a new contact.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes contact from all emails.Action
Triggers when there is a tag added in an Offer
Triggers when there is a tag added in a Webinar
Triggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.
Register a new attendee for EasyWebinar.
- Step 1: Authenticate Autopilot Journeys and EasyWebinar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.