How to connect AnswerForce + Setmore Appointments
Zapier lets you send info between AnswerForce and Setmore Appointments automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accounts
automatically do this!
Create a new appointment.
Our most popular Zap!
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is taken.Trigger
- Appointment DeletedTriggers when a appointment is deleted. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is created. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- Appointment UpdatedTriggers when a appointment is updated. This can be enabled only for premium Setmore accountsTrigger
- Create AppointmentCreate a new appointment.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate AnswerForce + Setmore Appointments.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
AnswerForce is a live answering service that helps small businesses stay connected with customers during business and off-hours with solutions like customer support, lead capture, appointment setting and more. The AnswerForce app lets you view the transcript of your customer calls, organize internal messages and supports a wide range of integrations with various other business tools.