Ambassador Help & Support
What Ambassador Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Segment Joined - Triggers when a contact joins a segment.
- Commission Created - Triggers when a commission is created.
- Click Tracked - Triggers when a click is tracked.
- Contact Created - Triggers when a contact is created.
- Campaign Joined - Triggers when a contact joins a campaign.
- Contact Status Updated - Triggers when a contact's status is updated.
- Update Contact - Update an existing contact.
- Shortcode Lookup - Retrieves the referring ambassador and campaign information tied to an “mbsy” short code.
- Record Event - Record a new event.
- Update Commission - Update a commission.
- Create Contact - Create a new contact.
- Record Multiple Events - Record events for multiple campaigns.
- Create Commission - Create a new commission.
How to Get Started with Ambassador
To get started with Ambassador, first click to add an Ambassador account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your Ambassador API account name and key.
To find your API Key, you'll first want to log into your account, click on your account name in the top-right of your dashboard, and then choose "General Settings".
On the next screen, you'll be able to copy your API account name and key and paste it into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API Key and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Ambassador
Common Problems with Ambassador
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message