How to connect Aisle Planner + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
Triggers when the specified form is submitted.
Creates a new form entry.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Gravity Forms
Creates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner + Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.