Agendor Help & Support
What Agendor Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Person - Triggers when a new Person (Pessoa) is created.
- Deal Lost - Triggers when a Deal (Negócio) is set as lost.
- Updated Company - Triggers when an Company (Empresa) is edited.
- New Deal - Triggers when a new Deal (Negócio) is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new Task (Tarefa/Comentário) is created.
- Deal Stage Changed - Triggers when a Deal (Negócio) moves to another stage (Etapa) in the pipeline.
- Updated Deal - Triggers when a Deal (Negócio) is edited.
- Deal Won - Triggers when a Deal (Negócio) is set as won.
- New Company - Triggers when a new Company (Empresa) is created.
- Updated Person - Triggers when a Person (Pessoa) is edited.
- Find or Create a Deal - Finds a deal.
- Find or Create a Company - Finds a company.
- Find or Create a Person - Finds a person.
- Update Deal Status - Updates a Deal Status (Atualizar Status de um Negócio).
- Update Deal Basic Data - Updates a Deal (Negócio).
- Update Deal Stage - Updates a Deal Stage (Mover Negócio de Etapa).
- Update Person - Updates a Person (Pessoa).
- Create Task - Creates a Task (Tarefa/Comentário).
- Update Company - Updates a Company (Empresa).
How to Get Started with Agendor on Zapier
When you start creating a Agendor Zap, you will be asked to connect your Agendor account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Agendor API key.
To locate your API Key in your Agendor account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Agendor account.
- Click "Menu" located in the Top Right.
- Choose "Integrations".
- Copy the Token located in this page to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Agendor account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Agendor
Common Problems with Agendor on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message