How to connect Morningstar AdviserLogic + Duda
Zapier lets you send info between Morningstar AdviserLogic and Duda automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated ClientTriggers when a client is created or updated.Trigger
- New Diary EventTriggers when a new event is added to your diary. Only triggers for events in the next 2 months.Trigger
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Outlook Ca...Triggers, when a new event is added in outlook calendar or existing event, is updated on outlook calendar.Action
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Google Cal...Triggers, when a new event is added in the Google calendar or an existing event, is updated on Google calendar.Action
- Create or Update ClientCreates a new client, or updates to existing by Client ID or External ID.Action
- Create or Update EntityUpdates the existing entity, otherwise creates a new entity.Action
- Published Blog PostTriggers when a blog post is published (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New or Updated Site CommentTriggers when a site comment is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
Triggers when a new form response is submitted (available for Team plan and up)
Triggers when a store order is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)
Add a row to a site collection (available for Agency plan and up)
Update a site’s content library (available for Custom plans)
- Step 1: Authenticate Morningstar AdviserLogic and Duda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.