How to connect 10to8 Online Booking + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between 10to8 Online Booking and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new appointment (with a customer) is scheduled – either when you book it yourself in your 10to8 diary, or when a customer requests the booking on your booking page.
Block off a new range of time in your diary.
- New Appointment Is BookedTriggers when a new appointment (with a customer) is scheduled – either when you book it yourself in your 10to8 diary, or when a customer requests the booking on your booking page.TriggerScheduled
- New CancellationTriggers when an appointment has been cancelled - either when the customer has requested it and you've accepted, or you have cancelled it outright.TriggerScheduled
- Time Before/After AppointmentTriggers a certain time before or after an appointment with a customer starts. .TriggerScheduled
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added on your organisation – either when you add the record on your diary, or when the customer requests a booking with you online.TriggerScheduled
- New Message Sent by 10to8Triggers when an automated or a personal message is sent by the business to a customer by SMS or Email.TriggerScheduled
- Add Blocked Off TimeBlock off a new range of time in your diary.ActionScheduled
- Create New CustomerCreates a new Customer in 10to8.ActionScheduled
Triggers when a new form is added.
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate 10to8 Online Booking + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.