Zenkit - Features, Pricing, Alternatives, and More
It's incredibly satisfying to deploy that last line of code, stick postage on your first shipment, and hit Publish on your latest longform content. But that's then. Today, all you have is an idea, a spark, a bit of inspiration that with work and perspiration can turn into that finished project.
From here to there, you'll need to brainstorm ideas, list all of your tasks, organize them into a workflow, and schedule them to make sure you can ship them on time. Typically that'd require a handful of different apps. Or, you could just use Zenkit.
Zenkit is a new take on project management that lets you organize your tasks in the way that makes the most sense for the way you're working right now. You can view the same tasks in a to-do list, spreadsheet style grid, kanban board, calendar, mind map, or Gantt chart (coming soon). Perhaps you'll start out brainstorming ideas in a mind map. You can then schedule them on the calendar, or organize them into a workflow in the kanban board, or make sure everything will fit in your project schedule with the gantt chart view. You can drill down into your task details in the spreadsheet grid. And when it's time to get work done, switch to the task list view to check off your tasks one by one.
It's a clever way to keep all of your tasks in one place, with flexible views that show tasks the way that makes sense for the way you're working right now.
You can also track anything you want about your tasks in Zenkit. Your tasks will include a due date, state, importance tag, time estimation, description, and more by default. Then, to track extra details, you can add as many custom fields as you need. Add extra text, number, or date fields to track extra info about your tasks—perhaps with a start and due date. Or, add aggregation and formula fields to use spreadsheet-style calculations to figure out your total expenses for a task, say. You can even reference other tasks with database-like links to tie together related tasks.
Struggling to find the right task? Tap the Filter icon in the top right to search through your tasks or filter them by any of their fields—even your custom fields. That way, you could perhaps have a custom view for tasks you need to start working on today—along with those that are due today or overdue. You can even use hierarchies from mind maps to find all tasks connected to another task as a simple way to turn your mind map branches into specific lists to check off one at a time.
Zenkit's one of the most flexible ways to manage your tasks. At its simplest, it's a more customizable to-do list or kanban board. Dig in deeper, though, and it can be a full project database that helps you track all of your project data and view it in the way that makes the most sense for you. It's a great way to keep everything about your work organized in one place.
Do More With Zenkit
Zapier allows you to instantly connect Zenkit with 1,400+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers.
- Organize tasks in a to-do list, spreadsheet, calendar, kanban board, mind map, or Gantt chart
- Add custom fields to track anything you want
- Use advanced filters to find and organize tasks
- Spreadsheet-like formulas and aggregations to calculate values from fields
- Reference fields with database-like links
- Bulk actions to update multiple tasks at once
- Learn from your projects with analytics
- Free Personal plan for unlimited collections with 2k items per collection and sharing with 5 users
- $9/month per user Plus plan for unlimited collections with 5k items per collection, sharing with 20 users, and customization
- $29/month per user Business plan for unlimited collections with 100k items per collection, unlimited sharing, and priority support
- Enterprise plan available
all Zenkit plans are billed annually