How to connect Yammer + Instabot: Chatbot Platform
Zapier lets you send info between Yammer and Instabot: Chatbot Platform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MessageTriggers when new messages are posted.Trigger
- Create MessageCreate a new Feed Story.Action
- New Goal CompletedTriggers when a user completes the selected goal(s) when they talk to the selected bot(s).Trigger
- New UserTriggers when the Instabot platform sees a new user for the first time.Trigger
- New Engaged UserTriggers when a new user engages with the specified bot(s).Trigger
- Zapier NodeTriggers when Zapier node is reached.Trigger
- Send a MessageSends a message to Instabot's Zapier Node.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Yammer and Instabot: Chatbot Platform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.