How to connect Wufoo + Chiirp
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and Chiirp automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
Triggers when a new Contact is created in Chiirp.
Triggers when a new Tag is applied to a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Tag is removed from a Contact in Chiirp.
Triggers when a Contact is changed in Chiirp. Use the phone number to match existing Contacts.
Creates or Updates a Contact in Chiirp. The phone number is required for every Contact in Chiirp.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and Chiirp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.