How to connect Wrike + Instagram
Zapier lets you send info between Wrike and Instagram automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Media Posted in My Account
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.
automatically do this!
Create a new comment.
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- New Media Posted in My AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your account.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike + Instagram.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.