How to connect Woodpecker + Knack
Zapier lets you send info between Woodpecker and Knack automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Questionnaire SubmittedTriggers whenever a questionnaire is submittedTrigger
- Create/Update Client ProfileCreate or update a client profile within Woodpecker given their email address.Action
- Populate DocumentsPopulates one document or multiple with values that you specify.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when an existing record is deleted in a live app.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted in a live app.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created in a live app.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when an existing record is updated in a live app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record to your Knack database.Action
Updates a record in your Knack database.
Finds a record in your Knack database.
- Step 1: Authenticate Woodpecker and Knack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.