How to connect Woodpecker + Docparser
Zapier lets you send info between Woodpecker and Docparser automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Questionnaire SubmittedTriggers whenever a questionnaire is submittedTrigger
- Create/Update Client ProfileCreate or update a client profile within Woodpecker given their email address.Action
- Populate DocumentsPopulates one document or multiple with values that you specify.Action
- Parsed Document Data AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed data is available.Trigger
- Parsed Table Row AvailableTriggers whenever a new Document is processed and parsed table rows are available.Trigger
- Fetch Document From URLFetches a new document from a publicly accessible URL and imports it into Docparser to begin parsing. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Upload DocumentUploads a new document to Docparser which will immediately begin parsing after reception. (To receive the parsing results, you'll need a separate Zap listening for the "New Parsed Data Available" Trigger).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Woodpecker and Docparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.