How to connect UProc + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between UProc and Pardot automatically—no code required.
Triggers when new B2B profile is added to selected UProc's list.
Adds an existing prospect to a list.
- New Profile Added to ListTriggers when new B2B profile is added to selected UProc's list.TriggerInstant
- New Webtrack Added to ListTriggers when new Webtrack is added to selected UProc's Web list.TriggerInstant
- Select ToolSelect a tool to perform verification or enrichmentActionScheduled
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.TriggerScheduled
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.ActionScheduled
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.ActionScheduled
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.ActionScheduled
Updates an existing prospect.
Finds an existing prospect by email address.
Find or Create Prospect
- Step 1: Authenticate UProc + Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.