SupportBee + Podio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between SupportBee and Podio.
It's easy to connect SupportBee + Podio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an agent replies to a ticket.
Triggers when a customer replies to a ticket.
Triggers when you add a new app.
Triggers when you add a new item, record or entry to an app (standard or custom).
Triggers when you add a new org.
Triggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.
Triggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.
Triggers instantly when an action happens inside an app which you choose.
Triggers when you update an existing item, record or entry in an app (standard or custom). Does not trigger on comments.
Triggers when you add a new space.
- Step 1: Authenticate SupportBee + Podio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.