How to connect SOLAPI + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between SOLAPI and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Kakao Message - Friend TalkSend a Friend Talk Send a Friend TalkAction
- Kakako MessageSend a Kakao Talk to an number or numbersAction
- Kakako Message - Two ButtonsSend a Kakao Talk with two buttons to an number or numbersAction
- FriendTalk With ImageKakao Message - Friend TalkAction
- Kakako Message - One ButtonSend a Kakao Talk with one button to an number or numbersAction
- Send SMSSend a SMS to an number or numbersAction
- Send MMSSend a MMS to an number or numbersAction
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
Fires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.Me
Fires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our system
Issue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.
- Step 1: Authenticate SOLAPI and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.