How to connect sms77 + Facebook Lead Ads
Zapier lets you send info between sms77 and Facebook Lead Ads automatically—no code required.
- Incoming SMSTriggers when you have received a new incoming SMS.Trigger
- Incoming CallTriggers when somebody calls you.Trigger
- Lookup CNAMQuery the Caller ID name for any phone number worldwide. Please note that not every phone number has an entry. Since the data is collected from various sources you could get geographical locations, company names/names or the network operator in response.Action
- Lookup HLRLooks up information regarding home location register for a given phone number.Action
- Lookup MNPLooks up information regarding mobile number portability for a given phone number.Action
- Lookup Number FormatQuery the national and international format of any mobile phone number. In addition, you will receive the corresponding network operator for the phone number as information (without porting information).Action
- Register WebhookRegisters a Webhook.Action
- Send SMSSend a SMS to one or more specific number(s). Please take care that you should have enough balance on your sms77.io account.Action
Converts text to speech, calls the given number and reads it loud.
Get detailed statistics of your account directly through our API.
You can use this endpoint to query the last entries of your logbooks. Each query returns a maximum of 100 entries.
- Facebook Lead Ads
Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate sms77 and Facebook Lead Ads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.