How to connect Shorten.REST + Rossum
Zapier lets you send info between Shorten.REST and Rossum automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
An ID returned by a previous query to continue clicks retrieval (see lastId in response)
Export as fileRequired
Should the output be a file or raw JSON data? Select false if you want to work with the data in your next Zap step.
File to upload (must be one of: PDF, PNG, JPG)
Name of the file with, including extension (e.g. invoice_214.pdf)
Destination URL To ShortenRequired
Input should contain the full URL. e.g.
Define an Alias
If left unfilled then the short url returned will have a random alias
Define your custom domain. If left unfilled your short URL will be returned under the Short.fyi domain
Can't see your queue in the list? Make sure it has enabled 'Confirmed State' in the queue settings.
How Shorten.REST + Rossum Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Shorten.REST and Rossum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.