SendPulse Help & Support
What SendPulse Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Subscriber - Triggers when subscriber is updated.
- New Unsubscriber - Triggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber is created.
- Add Subscriber - Add a new subscriber to a list.
- Unsubscribe User - Unsubscribe an email address from a list.
- Update Subscriber - Updates a subscriber on a list.
How to Get Started with SendPulse on Zapier
To get started with SendPulse on Zapier, first you will need to enable REST API in your account settings.
When you start creating a SendPulse Zap, you will be prompted to connect a New Account:
You should then get a pop-up window from SendPulse asking you to log-in to authorize the connection between your SendPulse account and Zapier.
Then click “Test” and you should get “Success” message. Click “Save + Continue”.
If all steps were successful your SendPulse account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With SendPulse
Common Problems with SendPulse on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message