How to connect SendOwl + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between SendOwl and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an order reaches complete or subscription active or free state in SendOwl.
Send a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.
- New OrderTriggers when an order reaches complete or subscription active or free state in SendOwl.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is made to an order in SendOwl.Trigger
- New RefundTriggers when a refund is issued.Trigger
- Subscription TerminationTriggers when a subscription order reaches complete or cancelled state in SendOwl.Trigger
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Google Analytics
Finds a specific goal.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendOwl + Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.