How to connect Sendlane + YouCanBook.Me
Zapier lets you send info between Sendlane and YouCanBook.Me automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Contact SavedTriggers when a contact is saved.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Create SubscriberCreate a new Subscriber.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes a contact.Action
- Updated (Cancelled) BookingFires when you or your user cancels the booking through our systemTrigger
- New BookingFires every time someone makes a booking with you through YouCanBook.MeTrigger
- Updated (Rescheduled) BookingFires whenever a booking is rescheduled through our systemTrigger
- Create VoucherIssue a voucher or coupon for one of your profiles. Trigger this action with the correct code whenever you sell a booking voucher to someone. If you have set up vouchers in that profile's settings, the user will then be able to make a booking using it.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendlane and YouCanBook.Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.