Send SMS with Twillio when ScheudleOnce bookings change status
When this happens
Step 1: Booking Lifecycle Event
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Woudl you like to be texted with changes to meetings? With this Zap, every time a ScheduleOnce booking changes its status, Twillio will send an SMS notification to a predefined number. To provide the relevant booking and customer information, insert into the message ScheduleOnce fields of your choice when setting up this Zap.
How this ScheduleOnce-Twillio integration works
- A ScheduleOnce booking change its status
- Twillio sends an SMS to a predefined number
- Booking Lifecycle EventTriggers when a booking status is changed to one of the following: Scheduled, Rescheduled, Canceled, Completed, or No-show.Trigger
- Canceled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Canceled Booking (Rescheduled)Triggers when a booking is canceled and replaced by a rescheduled booking.Trigger
- Completed BookingTriggers when a booking is completed. Specifically, when the time window of the booking has passed.Trigger
- No-Show BookingTriggers when the status of a booking is changed to No-show.Trigger
- Rescheduled BookingTriggers when a booking is rescheduled.Trigger
- Scheduled BookingTriggers when a new booking is scheduled.Trigger
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
Triggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new recording is available on your account.
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.