How to connect respond.io + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between respond.io and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when new Contact subscribes to a Channel
automatically do this!
Create a Measurement
Send a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.
- New ContactTriggers when new Contact subscribes to a ChannelTrigger
- New or Updated Custom FieldTriggers when selected Custom Field creates or updatesTrigger
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate respond.io + Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.