Redbooth Help & Support
What Redbooth Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Notification - Triggers when a new notification exists for the authenticated user.
- New Workspace - Triggers when a new workspace is created.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is created.
- New List - Triggers when a new task list is created.
- Create Comment - Creates a new comment.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Workspace - Creates a new project.
- Create List - Creates a new task list.
How to Get Started with Redbooth
To get started with Redbooth, first click to add a Redbooth account to Zapier to be used in your zap.
Next, you'll be asked to click continue and you'll then be directed to Redbooth to allow Zapier access to your account. You may have to login first if you haven't already.
Once you've allowed Zapier access, you'd be redirected back to the zap editor and we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Redbooth
Common Problems with Redbooth
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message