Ragic Help & Support
What Ragic Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Record - Triggers when a new record is created.
- Update Record - Triggers when a new record is created , or a record is updated.
- None yet!
- Update Record - Update record.
- Create Record - Creates a new record in the chosen sheet.
How to Get Started with Ragic on Zapier
When you start creating a Ragic Zap, you will be asked to connect your Ragic account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Ragic API key.
To locate your API Key in your Ragic account, please follow these steps:
- Click "Ragic API Page".
- If you are the admin of many ap, choose the ap you want. (You should login to Ragic first)
- Click "Get my API key"
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Ragic account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Ragic
Common Problems with Ragic on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message