Quentn Help & Support
What Quentn Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Campaign Contact Sent - Triggers when a contact is sent from the "send" workflow step of a campaign.
- Find Contact - Finds a contact by email address.
- Create or Update Contact - Creates a new contact, or updates an existing contact.
- Run Campaign for Contact - Runs a campaign workflow for a contact.
How to Get Started with Quentn on Zapier
When you start creating a Quentn Zap, you will be asked to connect your Quentn account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Quentn API key.
To locate your API Key in your Quentn account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Quentn system
- Click "My Account" - "API Info" from the Top Menu
- Choose Tab "Zapier API"
- Copy the API Url and the API Key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Quentn account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Quentn
Common Problems with Quentn on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message