How to connect PSOhub + Microsoft Teams
Zapier lets you send info between PSOhub and Microsoft Teams automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate PSOhub and Microsoft Teams workflows with Zapier's templates
- Create Microsoft Teams channels for new PSOhub projects
Create Microsoft Teams channels for new PSOhub projects
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Contract Line
Triggers when a new contract line is added to an active project.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The e-mail address of the account that wants to create a timesheet registration
Use either the name of the contract line or the display name:
10.001 - Contract Line
or Contract Line
Date & time fromRequired
Date & time until
Mentions of this member will trigger the zap. Make sure to specify a value for a member and/or a highlight word. Specifying both a member and a highlight word means that both the member and word need to be included in a message to trigger the zap.
Mentions of this word will trigger the zap. Case insensitive. Make sure to specify a value for a highlight word and/or a member. Specifying both a member and a highlight word means that both the member and word need to be included in a message to trigger the zap.
Triggers when a new chat is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Active Project
Triggers when a project is set to active.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Specify the chat to trigger for new messages.
Exclude messages by you?
true, new messages by you will be excluded. Select
falseto trigger on any new messages - including those by you.
- Try ItTriggerScheduled
How PSOhub + Microsoft Teams Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate PSOhub and Microsoft Teams.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.